Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm still here!

Soooooo, school is kicking my butt right now.....but only one more week before summer break! We had a 5 hour test on Friday that covered the last 9 weeks and have another test coming up this Friday that covers everything we've done since January. YIKES! I don't even know how to begin studying for this behemoth. The only thing getting me through this next week is the thought of nearly 6 blissful weeks of NO STUDYING. After that break, I'll be doing a preceptorship (a.k.a. playing doctor) for 4 weeks at the Brazos Family Medicine Residency Program in Bryan. I'll finally have a chance to put my clinical skills to the test and *hopefully* apply some of this knowledge I've acquired.

On another note, I've decided to postpone my weight-loss plan until school wraps up because I just don't have time to get all my healthy "stuff" together. I know, I'm a slacker. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment