Tuesday, May 25, 2010

crawling!

She did it! It's not the prettiest crawl, but she's definitely mobile now. We got it recorded but my Flipshare software was acting screwy so I can't get the file posted online. After an hour and a half on the phone with tech support (because I have that kind of extra time), we learned that there is some sort of internal problem with the camera so they're going to send out a replacement. Once I get that, videos will be posted! For the meantime, here's a cute pic from her "pool".


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! She is officially going to be into everything. : )

    Ummm and, this may be the cutest picture I have ever seen. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about this awesome little blog, til today! love it, and love the pics. i hope miss p will not run/crawl you too ragged.

    ReplyDelete